ElectricX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is ElectricX! Best privat server! Remember to Vote!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carbine || Money Making Method

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carbine
ultra noob

Carbine || Money Making Method Empty
PostSubject: Carbine || Money Making Method   Carbine || Money Making Method EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Introduction
Hello guys! This is my first guide and hopefully it can help you a lot. I will show you the starting methods from to the best methods. Hopefully after this you should have enough money to buy the items you desire.

Getting started
When you start, hopefully someone should be kind enough to give you a couple of million gp, but if not you need to choose your first route. Skilling or combat. You will start with a newcomer map which when open you will start with some combat supplies. You will have some food, starting armour and weapons (iron) then dragon which you can later use.

Combat
Start off by equiping your iron armour and iron scimitar and go ::shops where you can buy equipment. But there is also a man there who drops 1500k and he only has 8hp. This will also get your combats up a bit. You can do this till you get enough money for an upgrade. Alternatively, you can go to rockcrabs by using ::train and they will drop a range of coins, although you'll need to use some food. But this is fine because they drop manta ray. After getting 99 skills you should have a decent amount of money which can buy you some good armour. Alternativly for money, teleport to falador (no runes required) and kill heros which have 1hp and will drop 1.5m everytime.
Note: Sometimes you wont be able to pick up money due to a glitch.

Skilling
Start off by going to ::home and talk to the Ghost Villager and sell your starting gear and you should end up with 41m. Then go to the ::skills area and trade Arhein who will sell you planks and steel nails. You will need to buy quite a bit of steel nails, and buy a full inventory of planks. Spam click the workbench a few times and it will make wooden chairs. Sell the wooden chairs back and you will make slight profit. Repeat this until you get 52 construction then you can make oak armchairs with oak planks. You also make slight profit from that. At 70 construction you can make teak tables with teak planks which also make you slight profit. Then finally at 90 you can make mahogany dressers with mahogany planks which should make you around 80m. You can also keep doing this and make a lot more money.

So, there you go for starting off. You should eventually have enough money to move on to the better methods.

Boss Killing
When it comes to boss killing, you can't just head there staight away. You're going to need good gear, especially if you're soloing bosses. First of all I'll go over skills recommended:
Attack: 80 Defence: 80 Strength: 80 Hitpoints: 80 Prayer: 60
Now, when it gomes to going in groups, you should get a lot more kills per trip but you will most likely be splitting the loot to an equal share. So make sure you go with people you can trust. I find when I go with 1 other person I come out with around double the loot.

The armour and weapon you use really depends on what boss you are killing, and what role you are playing. For example, if you are going against the Saradomin boss you don't need to use great defence armour as she doesn't hit high. But if you are going against the Bandos boss, that will hit high and if you are tanking it you will need some high defence such as torags, but if you are just attacking it and letting someone else tank, a strength bonus would be and advantage. A prayer bonus is not needed at most bosses as there are alters there anyway.

Gear
Tanking requires a high defence bonus, along with a high defence level but being a main attack gear requires high strengthMy recommendations would be:
(A LOT more will be coming to this section.)

More methods will be added when more methods are learned and when I can be bothered.

Last edited by Carbine on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Carbine
ultra noob

PostSubject: Re: Carbine || Money Making Method   Carbine || Money Making Method EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Resevered
Back to top Go down
Carbine
ultra noob

PostSubject: Re: Carbine || Money Making Method   Carbine || Money Making Method EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carbine || Money Making Method   Carbine || Money Making Method Empty

Back to top Go down

Carbine || Money Making Method
Page 1 of 1