ElectricX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is ElectricX! Best privat server! Remember to Vote!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My money making guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saosin
ultra noob

My money making guide Empty
PostSubject: My money making guide   My money making guide EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:00 am

Hey i'm new to the server but i thought why not start posting! This is my simple money making method i'm using atm. My method is to spend your zeal on slayer exp as this will give you an random item i believe they are things like god swords, a couple hundred mil, armours ect ect.. These items are based on luck! you will not get a couple hundred mil each time! Now what is zeal? Zeal is the points you get from the mini game called soul wars you get to soul wars by simple typing ::sw as soon you get there run to the portal and you find you can't get it, so to get in you press this "`" it is the one below your "Esc" key once you have pressed that type "showocc" then you should be able to enter Smile Warning! I'm pretty sure if you use "showocc" in other areas of the server you can get banned i believe it's for soul wars only theres just a pre warning Surprised But anyway good luck making your money! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ownage

PostSubject: Re: My money making guide   My money making guide EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:48 pm

Very Nice Guide Very Happy
Will Be Able to help newbies!

Ownage
Back to top Go down
get lold
ultra noob

PostSubject: Re: My money making guide   My money making guide EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:33 am

Thanks, I will try it. =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My money making guide   My money making guide Empty

Back to top Go down

My money making guide
Page 1 of 1