ElectricX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is ElectricX! Best privat server! Remember to Vote!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tired of potato seeds not working?? try my guide!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily
Admin
Emily

tired of potato seeds not working?? try my guide! Empty
PostSubject: tired of potato seeds not working?? try my guide!   tired of potato seeds not working?? try my guide! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:59 pm

are you tired of potato seeds not working?this is something and i will tell you easy steps.

1. get some money and go to ::farm.

2.pickpocket the farmer that is there (note that you do not need a thieving level for this)

3.buy a few guam seeds,about 5 of them then go to ::garden(if you can't see the seeds when you pickpocket the farmer reload the client)

4.when you are at garden,drink from the fountain and choose the guam seed(note that it will show some seeds look for the guam)

(note:once you have used you guam seeds you will have atleast have 5 farming.)

5.go back to ::farm and buy alot of ranarr seeds and go back to ::garden and waste your seeds,or you buy guams instead and stay at ::farm and plant the guam seeds until you are ready to move on to the next one and etc.(note that the guam gives watermelons and the other seeds do not give what theyt are supposed to)
Back to top Go down
http://www.maldi.blogg.no
Jashy
ultra noob
Jashy

PostSubject: Re: tired of potato seeds not working?? try my guide!   tired of potato seeds not working?? try my guide! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:53 am

Still really confused lol JS
Back to top Go down
get lold
ultra noob

PostSubject: Re: tired of potato seeds not working?? try my guide!   tired of potato seeds not working?? try my guide! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:42 am

::Garden doesnt work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tired of potato seeds not working?? try my guide!   tired of potato seeds not working?? try my guide! Empty

Back to top Go down

tired of potato seeds not working?? try my guide!
Page 1 of 1