ElectricX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is ElectricX! Best privat server! Remember to Vote!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Administrator Apply.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
No1s Eminem
ultra noob
No1s Eminem

Administrator Apply. Empty
PostSubject: Administrator Apply.   Administrator Apply. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:09 pm

In-Game name: No1s Eminem

How long you have been with the Server: i started today, i know you might think it is wayyyy to early to be applying but i am experienced and want to help cyclops i plan to stay FOREVER!!! drunken

Why you want to be a staff member: for a few reasons::
> i LOVE to help people out. i have explored all around the server already and i LOVE It.
> It has a lot of potential. and what a server needs to become popular is exactly what this server has.

What you will do for us: i will help new players out, make sure that everybody is following the rules/not breaking any rules, and i will ADVERTISE. i will bring more player in. i can go to other servers/runescape and ADVERTISE THIS SERVER!! Exclamation

Why you should be a staff member: i am experienced; i have been staff on other servers in the past. i want to help this server become a bigger server because this server is awesome.

There's no appeliction format so i made my own Razz.

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
tweesiee
kinda noob
tweesiee

PostSubject: RE: Administrator Apply.   Administrator Apply. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Subject: RE: Administrator Apply. Today at 23:39
Looks good! Do as you say in the Administrator Apply and help people and stay active. And we will see

-Tweesiee
Back to top Go down
No1s Eminem
ultra noob
No1s Eminem

PostSubject: Re:Administrator apply!   Administrator Apply. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:42 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Apply.   Administrator Apply. Empty

Back to top Go down

Administrator Apply.
Page 1 of 1